Monday, April 7, 2008

No food today.


Hi. I just wanted to tell you that there would be no food talk today. I give you flowers instead. I wanted to describe to you the delicious pesto I made last night ( I love pesto, don't you?), but I can't. I can't bear to think about food today.
At about 3:30 am Andrew woke up not feeling well and at about 3:31 am I was frantically trying to find something for him to puke into. He had to settle for the bathroom sink, which I offered to clean when he was through as part of that old "in sickness and in health" promise I made. Photos of partially digested pasta. . . not fun to look at. Actually, hearing about it probably isn't that fun to read. Sorry. Should I delete that? No, you can handle it. Be back tomorrow. For now, I just sit and wait to see if I, too will be struck down. I don't want to be struck down, but it would be great to lose a couple of pounds before Paris.

5 comments:

Cheryl Arkison said...

The photo makes up for the bathroom sink image in your text. Great shot. Hope you are both feeling okay.

tangobaby said...

Wow. That photo is gorgeous. Now I don't even remember what you wrote.

Hope you feel better soon.

Nicole said...

Ha ha! You are so bad... you don't want to get sick ... BUTTTTT... if it helped you loose weight... I TOTALLY think that way myself. Silly. ;-P
Hope you both survive and for the better. When do you leave for Paris? Can you see my jealous look?

alice said...

Ew! But the photo makes up for it :)

Anonymous said...

You take the most fabulous photos. Your photography is outstanding. Just keep taking pictures