Monday, March 10, 2008

Empty Glasses


"Why are these glasses empty?" you ask. Because I have no Drink of the Week to fill them with. I had a relapse. I'm sick again. Mother Nature is officially rude. I was going to throw something together last night, and then I thought "No, I can't do that to them. I can't just throw something together and pass it off as Drink of the Week." Then I thought, "Why is Drink of the Week on Monday? That's a silly day to offer an alcoholic beverage." I was right. That is a silly day. I am now officially moving ( I can do official stuff, since this is my blog) Drink of the Week to Fridays. The day you and I will most need it. Be back soon. Hopefully I'll be healthy then. Cold remedies welcome.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Jen! I am sorry you are still sick. What a pain! I don't get sick too too much (currently knocking on my wood desk). But.... since you need a cold remedy and a drink of the week (even though you are moving it to friday). Try making some Lemon Zinger tea and then adding a splash or two of brandy or vodka. When it is really really hot, it feels sooooo good on a sore tired throat and the alcohol helps numb the pain or make you sleep!

Anonymous said...

Glad you moved Drink Of The Week to Fridays! This way we can try them out on our guests that show up over the weekend. Good thinking!